2-1/2 Inch Narrow Decor Outlet Rocker Switch Covers Fit in Tight Areas
Stuck between cabinets and moulding without enough room for a regular wall plate? If the area on either side of your electrical box has bricks, cabinets or other materials in the way, then use these 2.5" gap filler sets to neatly cover your wall. This custom set features a 2.25" narrow decor switch plate with crisp beveled edges along with a 2.5" flat panel that sits under it. The flat ring extends an extra 1/8" around the all four sides of the narrow plate's edges for an attractive finished look.
- approved beveled block plate made in America
- white enamel finished steel .030"
- two parts - flat underlay plus beveled decorator receptacle wallplate
- flat ring for underneath is 2.5" W x 4.75" H with a 1.87" W x 2.85" H opening
- beveled narrow decorator rocker/outlet cover is 2.25" W x 4.5" H x .15" D
- Kyle Switch Plates customized size manufactured only in metal (no plastic)
- fits industry standard Decora devices (Decora is Leviton trademark)
- 2 matching 5/16" slotted mounting screws
- no need for skinny electrical box
Q & A
There is no need for a narrow electrical box, and in fact are not even manufactured. Regular 2" wide electrical wall box can be easily covered with this 2.5" narrow rocker set.