Thin 2-1/4" Wide GFI Rocker Switch Plate Covers
2.25 inch narrow one gang rocker light switch plates for electrical boxes mounted too close to trim, cabinets, or beams.
- made in USA
- 2-1/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- rectangular opening fits all Dacora, rocker, GFCI, block and Decora style devices (Decora is a Leviton trademark term)
- skinny metal rocker light switch wall plate not produced in plastic - customized configuration
- 2 matching 1/4" screws
- another exclusive size by Kyle Switch Plates
- narrow electrical boxes not required
SATIN BRASS COVERS ARE HAND CUT AND WELDED - CORNER SEAMS ARE SLIGHTLY DARK
Q & A
No. A standard electrical box is 2 inches wide yet still has to be roomy enough to hold the electrical device. Narrow Decora switch covers are used to hide the remaining exposed wall box when there are obstructions (moulding, cabinets, tiling, etc.) butting up against it or slightly covering it. The narrow rocker switch plate will fit into the tight space between obstructions, covering the exposed part of the box. (Typically wall plates are wider to cover adjoining paneling, Sheetrock or plaster, but narrow plates are used when there is something on the wall surface getting in the way.) Consult an electrician regarding codes for your installation.