Replace an old plastic triple Touch-Plate Classic light plate with a new metal 3-gang cover. These 3-gang low voltage controller covers feature sturdy 2-part metal frames and covers that install with screws rather than pushing on like the old screw-less versions. These covers can be installed over both the unlighted or the LED switches.
- 7.0" x 5.12" two-part metal light plate cover
- three 2" x 1-9/16" control openings
- screw holes spaced 3-9/32" apart center to center
- six 1-1/2" almond installation screws
- CLAC3-ALM by Touchplate Lighting Controls
- painted satin almond; color slightly lighter than plastic switches
- American made
Installation Note: Because of the different shape of these covers, you will need to unscrew the switch control panel then pull it through the center of the frame before seating the panel on the frame. (At this point the frame is sitting behind the switch panel.) Next, layer the cover over the switches. To install, insert installation screws through the top almond cover, the switch control panel, the frame and then into the electrical wall box.
Shop Touch-Plate Low Voltage Lighting Switches & Wall Covers for more configurations and colors.