Stacked Double Gang 4 Rocker Light Switch Plate Covers
Go vertical! If you have to stack two electrical boxes one above the other, then these high quality bevel edge tandem light switchplates are the perfect solution. Install your electrical wall boxes with 1-1/4" spacing between the internal box mounting screw holes (or about 1/2" clearance between the outside walls of steel boxes) and these covers will align correctly. Neatly constructed with beveled edges on all four sides, this hard-to-find configuration eliminates the need to jam two trimmed plates together and solves your challenging lighting problem. Looks great, too.
- American made
- 10" H x 4-1/2" W x 5/32" D custom metal rocker wall plate
- 8 matching 5/16" screws
- for electrical wall boxes installed 4.5" apart center to center (1.25" spacing [center to center] separating the box mounting screw holes)
- the center sets of strap-mount screw holes (where the plates screw into the straps) are 11/16" apart CC
- for boxes installed 4.5" apart center to center
- modern rectangular openings styled to fit all sliders, rocker, GFCI, block and Decora style devices (Decora is a Leviton trademark)
- metal finish: smooth white enamel steel .030"
- great for stacked 2-gang electrical boxes placed between cabinetry and door trim
Installation Notes: We recommend laying out the wall boxes so you can confirm the distance between the screw holes. Boxes should be installed 4.5" apart on the centers. Check to see whether the distances match up to our diagram and adjust the spacing accordingly.
SATIN BRASS (.040", lacquered) IS SPECIAL ORDER WITH 6-8 WEEK LEAD TIME - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES