Stainless Steel Oversize Outlet Cover or Decora Rocker Switch Plate Covers a Really Big Mess
Have an ugly mess around a wall box? This huge wall decor switch plate is over 7" high and 5" wide for covering up a really large hole in the wall where you have missing or broken drywall or tiles, or just have gaps surrounding electrical boxes in granite. This goof switch plate will hide all of it.
- Kyle Switch Plates exclusive size made in America
- 430 stainless steel with vertical grain
- decorator opening fits all Decora, rocker, slider dimmer, GFCI, block, and decor devices (Decora is a Leviton trademark term)
- 7.5" H x 5.5" W x 5/32" D
- two matching 5/16" white screws included
- if installing on a double gang electrical wall box, a plaster mud ring is required to provide mounting holes
Tip: Need a giant switchplate for a blank box or a coax cable connector, telephone jack, or rotary light dimmer switch? Fill center with an insert strap to create any of these specialty sizes.