Add extra lighting controls in limited wall boxes with stacked single pole rocker switches. Legrand's elegant double rocker switches feature gently curving rockers that meet in the middle - convex when both are on, concave when both are off. You also have an optional indicator light at the top.
Designed to fit in the space of a single electrical unit, each double rocker switch controls two lights with single-pole lighting functionality. Each device installs into a single rocker switch wall plate opening allowing you to use your current light switchplate covers.
Snap-in light module the device can turn into locator lights with a tiny LED light at the top.
- 15 amp, 120 volt each; bottom switch embossed with "legrand"
- NEW STOCK (new version HAS split circuit terminals)
- back of switch has black removable tab - marked "remove tab to split circuit"
- single pole decorator combination switches that rock up and down
- satin finish; slightly curved profile
- white, ivory, light almond, brown and black finishes
- controls two single-pole switches on the same or different circuit or breaker (HAS a split circuit tab)
- mounting screws attached
- RDC11 Radiant stacked switch by Pass & Seymour, made in China
- UL & CUL listed
- wiring diagrams included in English, Spanish, French
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
- specification grade devices for years of reliable service
Shop for Decora rocker light switches in all styles.