Replacement Somfy Awning Switch Double Wall Plate Covers For Old Mini Rocker Switches
Brand new 2-gang mini rocker switch wallplates for retracting awning covers and window shades for brands like Somfy, Simu, Broan, etc. The switches for the these motorized coverings typically have arrows to indicate the direction of the motorized panel - up and down, in or out, or extend and retract. Typically switches are pushed and held until the blinds or coverings are in the desired position. Some momentary controls may have presets in place that automatically stop the motor when the correct position has been reached.
Note that there are several brands of small rockers that are nearly the same shape for controlling Roman blinds, rolling shutters, sliding curtains, RV awnings, projector screens, solar shades, and other window coverings, so please double-check the size of the openings and the placement of the screw holes to ensure you are selecting the correct replacement.
- American-made retractable awning cover plate for switches that control motorized awnings
- ULC and UL listed
- 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- two .6875" W x 1.25" H openings for momentary rocker switches for awning motors
- face plate hides the plastic border around the rocker switch
- vertical device screw hole spacing is 2.375" center to center (where the plate screws into the bracket holding the switches)
- 2 matching 1/2" slot head screws
Does this wall plate fit your switches? Please let us know which brand of awnings, shades or screens these fit by emailing us the name or photos, or by leaving a message in the order notes section during the checkout process. Others searching online for awning wallplates for older brands will greatly appreciate your help in identifying their controls. Thank you! :)