3-Switch Motorized Window Covering Switch Plates For Directional Rocker Switches
Easily replace your 3-gang Somfy moveable blinds wall plate with these updated covers. Switch brands include Somfy, Simu, Broan, etc., used for the control of retracting awning covers and window shades. The switches often have directional arrows to indicate the which way the coverings will be moving - up and down, in or out, or extend and retract.
Switches Look Similar
These small specialized switches were offered by many manufacturers for controlling a variety of motorized coverings or panels such as rolling shutters, sliding curtains, motor home awnings, Roman blinds, projector screens, sun shades. Each brand had their own proprietary sizes and screw spacings, so be sure to double-check the opening dimensions and the spacing of the screw holes to ensure you are purchasing the correct replacement.
- American-made 4-rocker retractable window blinds switch cover plate
- ULC and UL listed
- 6-3/8" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- three .6875" W x 1.25" H openings for momentary rocking switches for moveable window coverings
- cover plate hides the plastic housing bordering the switch (area printed with SOMFY sometimes)
- switches typically have directional arrows for up and down, extending or retracting
- vertical device screw hole spacing is 2-3/8" center to center aligns with the switch housing screw holes
- 6 matching 1/2" oval head mounting screws