Easily update a 4-gang Somfy motorized blinds cover plate with these new replacements. Vintage switch brands include Somfy, Simu, Broan, etc., used for controlling retractable awning covers, storm shutters, and window shades. The switches typically have arrows to indicating the direction of the motorized panel - up and down, in or out, open or close, or extend and retract.
Switches Look Similar
Many brands had similarly-styled switches for controlling a variety of motorized coverings or panels such as sliding curtains, rolling shutters, motor home awnings, Roman blinds, projector screens, sun shades. Double-check the opening dimensions and the spacing of the screw holes to ensure you are selecting the correct replacement. Please see other styles on the Midcentury Wall Plate category.
- white American-made 4-rocker retractable window blinds switch cover plate
- 8-3/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- four .6875" W x 1.25" H openings for momentary rocker switches for moveable window coverings
- faceplate hides the plastic border around the rocker switch
- switches typically have directional arrows for up and down, extending or retracting
- vertical device screw hole spacing is 2-3/8" center to center (where the cover screws into the switch strap)
- 8 matching 1/2" slotted mounting screws