Replacement Double Light Switch Plates for 2 GE Low Voltage Switches
This 2 gang wall switch plate can replace your old or broken GE low voltage light switch cover if you are keeping your current GE RFS or Bryant low volt switches and just replacing the GE RP series switch plates. Note that this switch cover plate is not compatible with the new RS2 series switches which are slightly bigger and deeper than the old ones. It is designed strictly for covering your retro General Electric or Bryant rocker light switches.
IMPORTANT: This plate does NOT fit the new GE switches with the two square buttons and black borders (RS232, RS237) which are larger than the old mini rockers. Do not attempt to force a new switch into an old strap - the buttons will stick and you will burn out your relay. The new switches only it the new GE low voltage plates.
- American made - exclusive size
- 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D in metal
- original style openings are 1-3/32" W x 21/32" H
- screws on each strap 3.812" apart center to center
- only fits the vintage GE and Bryant light switches in skinny straps
- 4 matching 1/4" screws