New ivory single gang outlet cover plates for discontinued devices for two or three receptacles manufactured by the defunct Sierra Electric of L.A., CA, for houses built in the mid to late twentieth century (1950s, 1960s, 1970s).
- white enamel finish on .030" thick steel
- made in USA
- ULC and UL listed
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- opening is 1-1/16" W x 2-29/32" H
- 2 matching 1/4" screws
- screw spacing is 3.812" apart center to center
- not a Decora rocker plate - old style from the '60s & '70s
Need a stacked 3-outlet device with ground wires? See the Stackable Despard Outlets.