Get the look of an upscale kitchen or bath remodel with a stylish 4-way nickel switch for stainless steel, nickel, chrome, or aluminum light switch covers. These modern nickel rockers by Pass & Seymour offer the best match for nickel plumbing fixtures, stainless steel appliances, and brushed chrome cabinet hardware. Install with a decor light switch plate for a thoroughly contemporary remake of any room. Four-way nickel light switches are purchased to control a single lighting fixture from three or more areas within a house - down a long hallway or from a basement and main floor where you want to be able to turn the lights off after passing through. Expected ship date of 5/5/17.
- 15 amp, 120/277 volt decorator styling with quiet paddle that can withstand everyday use
- green easy-access hex screw; self-grounding device
- narrow body in back allows extra room to accommodate bulky wiring in the wall box
- residential grade four-way electrical switch
- TM874-NICC6 Pass & Seymour Legrand Trademaster brand
- pair with nickel plastic light switch covers or stainless steel wall plates
- construction material: high-impact premium brushed metallic nickel Thermoplastic
- extra-long strap helps with imperfect applications and floating installations
- external screw pressure plate is side and back wired
- easy install - accepts #13 and #14 AWG; speed wire #14 AWG
- tri-drive ground, terminal and mounting screws for fast, easy installation
- 1.43" wide by 1.27" deep by 4.19" tall electric light switches
- made in Mexico - Buy American Act compliant
- Fed Spec FSUL listed; CSA listed
Shop all decor rocker electrical light switches.