Add a contemporary touch to your kitchen or bath with elegant 3-way nickel rocker switches. Stainless steel, chrome, aluminum and nickel switch plates look especially attractive with Pass & Seymour modern nickel light switches with their upgraded metallic finish. Fits in any decor light switch wallplate opening for greater flexibility when updating your lighting in contemporary residences. Three-way nickel switches are usually bought in pairs to control a single lighting location from two different areas such as opposite sides of a great room or from upstairs and downstairs.
- 15 amp, 120/277 volt decorator styling with quiet paddle that can withstand everyday use
- easy-access hex screw; self-grounding
- narrow body allows for more room for bulky wiring behind device in the electric box
- residential grade three-way light switch
- TM873-NICC10 Trademaster brand by Pass & Seymour Legrand; Radiant Collection
- high impact construction with premium brushed metallic nickel plastic finish
- extra-long, through-body strap helps with imperfect install applications
- external screw pressure plate is side and back wired; accepts #13 and #14 AWG; speed wire #14 AWG
- tri-drive ground, terminal and mounting screws for fast, easy installation
- 1.27" deep by 4.19" tall by 1.43" wide electrical light switch
- Fed Spec FSUL listed; CSA listed
- made in Mexico - Buy American Act compliant
Shop all decorator rocker electrical switches. Pair with Nickel Plastic Trim Plates (made in 6 sizes) or Stainless Steel Switch and Outlet Covers (300+ sizes) for attractive alternatives.