Buy nickel outlet receptacles that also look great with pewter or stainless steel. Backsplash electrical outlets for high-end kitchen, dining room, or bathroom remodeling projects should have premium finishes, and Pass & Seymour's satin nickel finish are your best choice for designer results. With their sophisticated metallic finish and upgraded safety features that help protect curious hands, you'll enjoy better living. Brushed nickel electrical outlets look especially attractive with satin stainless steel wall plates that are so popular nowadays. Fits in a rocker switch plate.
- 15 amp, 125 volt nickel outlet with low profile face
- self-grounding, tamper-resistant nickel receptacles offer safety and style
- patented shutter system with black shutters that disappear for an invisible effect
- side and push wired with quick looping wiring aid
- 885TR-NICC12 by Pass & Seymour Legrand, satin nickel Radiant collection
- constructed of high-impact plastic with premium brushed metallic nickel finish
- note: Legrand does not make these bronze receptacles in 20A versions
- shop plastic nickel face plate (limited sizes) or Stainless Steel Switchplate Covers (300+ sizes).
- face is ultrasonic welded to back body
- side wire accepts #12 – #14 AWG solid wire; push accepts #14 AWG solid only
- UL listed, CSA
- made in Mexico
- NOTE: P&S does not make a 20A nickel outlet
Shop all tamper proof electrical sockets.