Take your home beyond ordinary with Legrand's true-universal light dimmer switch that works works with nearly every dimmable lamp, load, and fixture (except 0-10V loads). This flexibility allows you to choose the modern lighting fixtures that best reflect the style and functionality you want. that features an easily adjustable bar on the right side of the wide rocking paddle.
Upgrade your space with superior dimming control and exceptional style. The radiant® Tru-Universal Dimmer works with virtually any 120V dimmable bulb or fixture, adjusting to the precise light level you want, without the flicker. Unsure what dimmer your bulb needs? Avoid uncertainty with Tru-Universal Dimming. Part of the radiant® Collection, it also features clean lines and smooth control for a sophisticated touch.
radiant® Tru-Universal Dimmers do something today’s dimmers don’t: they simply work – with virtually any dimmable lamp, load, and fixture on typical residential and light commercial wiring (with the exception of 0-10V LED drivers). Once a user selects the lamp type, the dimmer’s self-calibrating technology automatically sets the minimum voltage of that lamp. That means no more flickering lights, no more frustrated customers and no more unnecessary callbacks. And because it’s the one product in the category that lives up to its universal name, it dramatically reduces the number of SKUs as well. Ideal for residential and light commercial applications, the radiant® Tru-Universal Dimmer is the simple solution to all your customers’ dimming challenges.
- Preset, Single Pole and 3-Way operation
- Sleek, ergonomic design that matches today’s stylesSelf Calibration feature allows users to select lamp type, which then automatically sets the minimum voltage for that lamp, eliminating flickering
- Convenient operation combines On/Off Decorator switch with separate slider for dimming control
- White LED locator light glows when device is off for easy location in the dark
- Wider slide controller for easier dimming operation
- Works with virtually any dimmable lamp and load on typical residential and light commercial wiring (with the exception of 0-10V LED drivers)
- Requires a separate neutral connection (Wire as follows: Hot to Common, Travelers to 1-pole and 3-way, and Neutral to White terminal)
- cULus Listed, UL1472, CSA-C22.2 No. 184.1-95. Conforms to NEMA WD-1 and WD-6, California Title 24 Compliant
- Incandescent, Halogen & ELV: 700W, MLV: 500VA, LED/CFL: 450W, EFL: 5.5A
- 120 VAC; 60Hz; Forward or Reverse (selectable) Phase Control
- For Indoor Use Only; Lifetime Warranty
- Includes 3 interchangeable face colors: Ivory, White, Light Almond
- Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant® Collection, sold separately
- Price is for one dimmer; comes assembled with white face; includes extra face kits for light almond and ivory
- Some assembly required if changing to the ivory or light almond face kits