Half Trimmed Short 2 Decor GFCI Wall Switchplate - Brown
These specialty short-edge 2-gang covers for rocker switches offer a solution if there's not enough space above or below your electrical box to attach a standard 2-rocker plate.
- switches / outlets positioned up against tile, cabinets, trim, etc.
- 2-gang electrical boxes that were installed in stacked position too close together
- 3/16" shorter on one edge (bottom or top; rotate as needed) than standard switchplate
- metal cover for 2-gang boxes near an obstruction
- brown .5" long installation screws included
- 4.5" high, 4-9/16" wide
- made in U.S.A.
- 5/32" deep beveled edges on all sides
- distance from rocker opening to edge on short side is 3/4"
- rocker cutout to edge on opposite side is 1-1/8"
- see additional images for all dimensions
- openings are for Decora (a Leviton trademark term) rocker paddle switches, dimmers, ceiling fan controls and GFI block outlets
Installation Info: These customized covers are designed with screw holes at 3.281" apart (center to center - box mount) instead of the typical strap mount because of shifted rocker openings. To mount it, use the same screw through the plate and device to hold both into the box. Matching 1/2" brown mounting screws are provided.
Will it fit? Locate the screws that holds the device in your electrical box. Carefully measure from the middle of those screws to the nearby obstruction (the bottom of the cabinet, for example). If there's at least 11/32" (or 8.7mm) of space, it'll fit.