Half Short Trimmed 2 Decor Wall Plate - Satin Stainless Steel
Our specialty short 2-gang covers for two rocker devices offer a simple solution if there isn't enough room below or above your electrical box to attach a standard wall plate.
- block outlets or rocker switches positioned too close to surrounding tile, cabinets, trim, etc.
- cover two 2-gang electrical boxes that are in a stacked position and too close together for standard covers
- stainless steel cover for 2-gang electrical box near an obstruction
- 2 Decora rocker openings for rocker light switches, Decora dimmers,, ceiling fan switches and GFI receptacles (Decora is a Leviton trademark term)
- 3/16" shorter on one side only (bottom or top; rotate as needed) than standard faceplate
- .5" long installation screws included
- 4.5" high by 4-9/16" wide
- 5/32" beveled edges on each side
- see additional images provided for more dimensions
- distance from rocker opening to shorter edge: .75"
- distance from rocker opening to shorter edge: 1.125" (1-1/8")
- proudly made in U.S.A.
Installation Tip: These unique covers are designed with box mount screw holes at 3.281" apart (center to center) rather than the typical strap mount spacing because of the shifted rocker cutouts. To mount it, use the same (provided stainless steel) screws through the plate and the devices to attach all to the box.
Will it fit? Locate the screws holding the devices in the wall box (on the side with the obstruction). Closely measure from the middle of those screws to the the obstruction (the bottom of the cabinet above it, for example). If there's at least 8.7mm (11/32") of space, it will fit.