Half Short Offset Decor Receptacle Switchplate Cover - Black
For a 1-gang electrical box with a switch mounted too close to nearby moulding, woodwork or tile, this short black cover is the perfect solution. Rocker opening is shifted to one edge (top or bottom) to fit above a counter or below a wall cabinet.
Will it fit? Check if it will fit your space. Carefully measure from the center of the screw that mounts the switch (or block outlet) in the electrical box to the closest obstruction. If measurement is 7/16" (11.1mm) or more, it'll fit.
- all sides have smooth beveled edges (5/32" deep)
- shortest side is 7/16" from center of screw hole to outside edge (you may rotate for short side to be top or bottom)
- black metal 1-gang cover with offset rocker opening
- comes with .5" installation screws in black
- 4.5" high x 2.75" wide
- made in U.S.A.
- plate is sturdy metal (not available in plastic)
- for decorator shaped electrical devices - slide dimmers, GFI outlets, Decora rocker paddle switches (Decora is a Leviton trademark term)
To Install: Note that the offset openings on this plate require the screw holes to be shifted. Screw holes of this plate are 3.281" (box mount). When installing, use the same screws to mount the wallplate and the switch directly into the box.