Enjoy more peace of mind with a black ground fault arc fault receptacle from Leviton with its many safety features. These black specialty receptacles help protect your home and family from both electrical fires and shock by detecting common arc-fault and ground fault hazards, then cutting off power if a problem is detected to help avoid fire or electric shock. Ideal safety feature for residential kitchens, laundry rooms, bathrooms when modifying or extending your residence.
- 15 amp, 125 volt, 20 amp feed-through
- black AFCI/GFCI dual function electrical sockets
- meets NEC requirements for both AFCI and GFCI protection
- protects from electrical fires and shocks in a single device
- tamper-resistant shutters provide added safety for children and impaired adults
- Leviton's patented Lockout Action acts to prevent reset if device is damaged
- periodically conducts automatic internal tests & meets the latest UL standard for auto-monitoring
- easy installation with device's expanded wiring options - 9 back-wire holes (2 for each line and load connection plus 1 for ground with an internal clamp)
- durable impact-resistant black thermoplastic cover and device housing
- readily accessible test and reset buttons on face of device
- terminal ID: green (ground) / brass (hot) / silver (neutral)
- SmartlockPro OBC AGTR feature blocks reset of the arc ground fault interrupter functionality if compromised
- fits any Decora wall plates for rockers, dimmers, timers, etc.
- made in China