Arc Fault Ground Fault Outlets from Leviton help protect your home from electrical fires by detecting both common causes (arc-fault and ground fault hazards) and cutting power if detected to help avoid fire or electric shock. This dual purpose outlet gives peace of mind in protecting your family. Arc-Fault Circuit Interrupter Receptacles (AFCI) & Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter Receptacles (GFCI) are important receptacle safety features that help protect your residence against electrical hazards such as shock or fire.
Leviton's SmartlockPro technology meets NEC requirements for both AFCI and GFCI protection. Ideal in residential kitchens, laundry rooms, and throughout the home when modifying or extending your residence.
- 15 amp, 125 volt, 20 amp feed-through
- AFCI/GFCI dual function receptacle
- offers electrical fire and shock protection in a single device
- tamper-resistant provides added child safety by preventing access unless a 2-prong plug is properly inserted
- Leviton's patented Lockout Action acts to prevent reset if device is damaged
- periodically conducts automatic internal tests & meets the latest UL standard for auto-monitoring
- easy installation with device's expanded wiring options - 9 back-wire holes (2 for each line and load connection plus 1 for ground with an internal clamp)
- durable impact-resistant thermoplastic cover and body
- readily accessible test and reset buttons on face
- terminal ID: green (ground) / brass (hot) / silver (neutral)
- SmartlockPro OBC AFCI feature blocks reset of AFCI when functionality is compromised (which reduces possibility of homeowner or renter incorrectly assuming a reset AFCI is providing protection)
- fits rocker / GFCI wall plates
- made in China