This GFCI socket is safe to install in kitchens for use with appliances located near sinks. Also for use in bathrooms near faucets, tubs and showers. Add safety to your home with this class A rated ivory tamper resistant GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) receptacle for a rocker switch plate. Elegant satin ivory finish matches painted walls and blends in with warm granite and cream backsplash tile.
- 15 amp, 125 volt, 60Hz
- 1597TRI by Pass & Seymour, satin ivory
- ivory plastic switch plate included
- shop TR GFCI sockets in 7 colors
- protects children: patented shutter system helps prevents insertion of foreign objects
- easy installation, wiring instructions included
- SafeLock protection - disconnects outlet power if damaged
- exceeds UL943 voltage surge requirement
- internal or side screw pressure plate back wire with #10-#14 AWG solid or stranded copper wire
- 1/4" thinner than other GFI's
- dual-direction test and reset buttons that match the ivory face of the outlet
- red LED trip indicator light
- UL, cULus and FSUL listed (Federal Specification WC596)
- made in China
Shop all GFCI outlets.