Gray GFCI electrical outlet prevents toddlers from inserting foreign objects and is safe near running water such as a garage, laundry room, kitchen or bathroom. Don't let outlets stand out on neutral gray walls in your trendy home. These class A rated gray tamper resistant ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) receptacles blend flawlessly into gray walls, gray board and batten or wainscoting. Also looks fabulous in a kitchen with white subway tile and stainless steel appliances. Fits a rocker light switchplate.
- 15 amp, 125 volt, 60Hz
- 1597TR-GRY by Pass & Seymour, satin gray
- gray plastic switch plate included
- shop GFCI electrical outlets in 7 colors
- protects children: patented shutter system helps prevents insertion of foreign objects
- easy installation, wiring instructions included
- SafeLock protection - disconnects outlet power if damaged
- exceeds UL943 voltage surge requirement
- internal or side screw pressure plate back wire with #10-#14 AWG solid or stranded copper wire
- 1/4" thinner than other GFI's
- dual-direction test and reset buttons that match the gray face of the outlet
- red LED trip indicator light
- UL, cULus and FSUL listed (Federal Specification WC596)
- made in China
Shop all GFCI outlets.