Update rooms with red accent walls with a 20 amp red GFCI protected outlet used in bathrooms, kitchens, and laundries. Legrand's spec-grade self-testing GFI receptacles All buttons are red - no unsightly markings in other colors. Fits in a rocker light switch plate.
- 20 amps, 2 pole, 125 volt, 60Hz (20 amp feed-through capacity)
- 2097RED by Pass & Seymour, satin red
- red plastic switch plate included
- available in 5 other colors
- easy installation, wiring instructions included
- SafeLock protection - power to sockets is disconnected if protection is lost due to damage
- self test; buttons embossed with "legrand, reset, test, replace if flashing"
- passes 100x the required UL 3kA/6kV voltage surge test cycles
- internal or side screw pressure plate back wire with #10-#14 AWG solid or stranded copper wire
- 1/4" thinner than other GFI brands
- auto ground clip
- dual-direction test and reset buttons that match the face of the outlet
- tiny red LED trip indicator light
- UL listed UL498, FSUL and cULus listed; class A GFCI
- made in China
Shop all GFCI outlets.
Limited to stock on hand. See the Tamper-Resistant 20A Ground Fault Outlet as an alternative version.