Create a safer home with an ivory GFCI AFCI receptacle 15A from Leviton. These feature-rich tamper-resistant safety receptacles help protect your home and family from both electrical fires and shock by detecting common arc-fault and ground fault hazards, then cutting off power if a problem is detected to help avoid fire or electric shock. Ideal safety feature for residential kitchens, laundry rooms, bathrooms when modifying or extending your residence.
- 15 amp, 125 volt, 20 amp feed-through
- ivory AFCI/GFCI dual function electrical sockets
- meets NEC requirements for both AFCI and GFCI protection
- protects from electrical fires and shocks in a single device
- tamper-resistant shutters provide added safety for children and impaired adults
- Leviton's patented Lockout Action acts to prevent reset if device is damaged
- periodically conducts automatic internal tests & meets the latest UL standard for auto-monitoring
- easy installation with device's expanded wiring options - 9 back-wire holes (2 for each line and load connection plus 1 for ground with an internal clamp)
- durable impact-resistant ivory thermoplastic cover and device housing
- readily accessible test and reset buttons on face of device
- terminal ID: green (ground) / brass (hot) / silver (neutral)
- SmartlockPro OBC AGTR feature blocks reset of the arc ground fault interrupter functionality if compromised
- fits any Decora wall plates for rockers, dimmers, timers, etc.
- made in China