Almond Touchplate Genesis GENS1-0100A (GEN-1B) low voltage switch and single gang cover plate features 1 large momentary push button switch to control one light. An economical way to update an older damaged or stuck switch in your vintage Touch-Plate low voltage lighting system. Replaces old 1400A and 4001 one button Touch-Plate switch models.
- 2 wire low voltage system
- 1 amp at 24 volts
- 1 momentary contact switch
- add a Genesis Wiring Diagram to your order (free with purchase of Touch Plate parts)
- 4-1/2" x 2-3/4" plastic cover plate
- 1-23/32" x 27/32" switch
- screw holes 3-9/32" apart center to center
- includes two 1-1/2" screws
- GENS1-0100A-ALM (formerly GEN-1B-ALM) by Touch Plate, satin almond
- replaces part from MOD 1400 series (1400A) & 4001 Touch Plate units
- made in USA
Find matching Low Voltage Switch Plates to coordinate your low voltage devices and wall plate decor.
Q & A
A. No. 1-button Touch Plate light switches can only be used in low voltage Touch Plate systems (2-wire systems) where the same button is pressed to alternately turn the light on or off. The way it works in a 3-wire Remcon system is that you have to double the number of switches you were using so that one button turns the light on and the other turns it off.