Use this white Touchplate triple device switch station to replace older worn or defective Genesis low voltage control units. Each device is outfitted with 3 large rugged push button switches premounted in metal mounting bracket and matching plastic cover plate for a simple and quick installation. Replaces old 1400-C & 4003 Touch-Plate units. Although sometimes called a 3-gang switch plate, it is technically a 2-gang 3-switch lighting control unit.
Add a Genesis Switch Wiring Guide to your order and we'll include it for free (with purchase of any Touch Plate brand switches or relays).
- 2 wire low voltage system
- 1 amp at 24 volts
- 3 momentary dry contact switches
- 2-gang 3-switch control unit
- 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" plastic cover plate
- overall station depth is 13/16" from front face to back of button
- 1-23/32" x 27/32" switch
- screw holes 3-9/32" apart center to center
- includes four 1-1/2" screws
- GENS3-0300A-WHT (GEN-3B-WHT) by Touch Plate, satin warm white
- replaces parts from MOD 1400 collection (1400C) & 4003 Touch Plate units
- made in USA
For Touch-Plate brand low volt components, see our full selection of control stations and wall covers at Touch-Plate Low Voltage Devices.