GE switchpacks provide 15 VDC operating voltage to all low voltage occupancy sensors so you can add modern low voltage occupancy sensors to rooms. A single switch pack can provide power for up to five sensors; and up to 10 switchpacks can be connected to one sensor for controlling multiple circuits. Isolated contacts may also be used to control HVAC, contactors, motors, etc. The switchpack has two main components: a transformer and a high current relay. The transformer has a primary high voltage input and a low voltage output. The low voltage output, 15 VDC provides operating power to low voltage GE Aware(TM) occupancy sensors. When an occupancy sensor detects motion, it electrically closes an internal circuit which pulls up the control signal between the sensor and the switchpack signaling the switchpack to close its high current relay resulting in the lights being turned ON. The switchpack is designed to work with low voltage sensors which require switchpacks. It cannot be used with sensors designed for use with any other low voltage relay systems. Consult sensor spec sheets for other sensor/relay combinations.
SPECIAL ORDER - EST. 2-WEEK LEAD TIME.
- 20A Ballast @ 120VAC; 50/60Hz 20A Ballast @ 277VAC; 50/60Hz 1 HP @ 120VAC; 50/60Hz
2 HP @ 250VAC; 50/60Hz
- Manufactured for GE Lighting General Electric Company; made in Malaysia
- Input: SP-US:120/277VAC Contacts are isolated and may be used to control low-voltage circuits
- Output: 15VDC, 125mA to operate up to five GE Aware sensors
- Control: Connecting the 22AWG red and blue control leads to each other will close the relay contacts
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 32°F–104°F (0°C–40°C); Relative Humidity: 20% to 90% non-condensing
- For indoor use only
- BallastCompatibility: Compatible with magnetic and electronics ballasts and drivers
- Housing: Medium impact injection molded housing. ABS resin complies with UL 94V0. Plenum rated for external junction box mounting, with Teflon coated leads
- Size: 2 15/16” x 2 7/16”x1 11/16” (74.6mmx61.9mmx42.9mm)
- Motor Load: 1HP@120VAC,2HP@250VAC
Shop for Low Voltage Switch Plates and Electrical Components for all low volt switches, yokes, and wall plates.