This white extra short narrow decor rocker wall plate is designed to just cover your 1-gang electric box that is set below the surface of the surrounding finishing materials. This specialty cover is a good choice for locations where you have tile or other obstructions on two, three or four edges of your switchplate. Use with your electrical wall box mounted with a ground fault outlet receptacle, Decora paddle switch, or decorator sliding dimmer.
- 2-1/8" W x 4" H x .03" D
- 2 steel 1/2" screws
- white enamel finish steel wallplates (can be painted)
- custom made in USA by Kyle Switch Plates
- opening fits all block devices - decor rocker, slide dimmer, Dacora, paddle, GFI outlet, timer, fan control, and Decora (Leviton trademark) switches
- 4" outlet cover is overall 1/2" shorter than standard plate (trimmed 1/4" shorter on both top and bottom edges than standard)
- completely flat; modified screw spacing of 3.218" center to center so can still install even if strap ends are covered up
- perfect for recessed spaces set into solid surfaces, or between shelving, countertops, mirrors, cabinetry, moulding, tiles, etc.
Options for Other Sizes