The side of this single pole Lutron DVELV-300P-BR Brown Diva 300W electronic low voltage dimmer features a tiny sliding control lever for presetting lights to your desired dimming level. Once set, you need simply push the large paddle switch to turn lighting on and off to that level. There is a softly glowing night light feature is this brown EVL dimmer that may help you locate the switch in the dark but it is very faint. Fits in any decorator opening (those with the arge square opening) in rocker switch plate covers.
- 300 watts, 120 volt, 60 Hz in glossy brown
- when installing next to other dimmers or devices where side fins must be removed (ganging) sides next to these devices must be trimmed
- trimming causes derating to 250W maximum if just one side; if both sides trimmed, 200W
- easily find in low lighting situations - single pole paddle switch with locator light (very faint on dark colors)
- use with incandescent or halogen light bulbs
- UL listed, CSA certified, assembled in USA
- requires a neutral wire connection
- radio frequency interference (RFI) suppression
- power-failure memory will save your presets in case of power outages
- Lutron DVELV-300P-BR Diva brand, glossy finish
- mounting and wiring instructions provided in English, French, Spanish, and Portuguese
Shop for more Brown Lght Dimming Switches.
FINAL SALE - LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.