Stacked CFL LED Dimmer + Fan Control Switch by Lutron Maestro
This quiet fan-speed control with light dimmer can control up to 75W of dimmable CFL or LED bulbs, and up to 250W halogen or incandescent. Use the paddle switch to adjust the light level or fan speed (4 fan speeds plus OFF).
AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER: LIGHT ALMOND EST. 6/24/22 RELEASE DATE; GRAY EST. 7/30/22, WHITE EST. 9/20/22
- 250 watt for incandescent/halogen, 120 volt, 60 Hz
- 75 watt for CFL/LED, 120 volt, 60 Hz
- single pole only
- Lutron MACL-LFQ
- gloss finish - white, black, gray, brown, ivory, light almond
- indicator lights on left display lighting level and fan speed
- UL listed, NOM certified
- rocker cover sold separately
- requires separate wires for fan and light
- no neutral required
- Tap on to favorite lighting level
- Tap to turn off
- Tap twice for full on
- Press, hold and release for gradual fade-to-off
- Press rockers on right side of switch to adjust light level or ceiling fan speed
See screwless dimmer covers to shop coordinating Lutron wall plate.
Shop for more Light Dimmers.