Hide a vintage intercom with this door speaker wall box cover with center .625" hole for wiring a video doorbell or pushbutton ringer. This specialized plate replaces a vintage door speaker frame with screws spaced 4.63" apart. A fast, attractive way to update older intercom speakers with new lighted door bell buttons or security camera door bells.
Want to drill your own center hole? See PLAIN 6.4" DOORBELL COVER.
- .040" thick aluminum with clear anodized finish
- custom wallplate made in America
- 6-3/8" H (16.2 cm) x 4-1/2" W (11.4 cm) x 5/32" D (0.4 cm)
- 5/8" (1.59 cm) doorbell hole in center
- 4-5/8" (11.8 cm) vertically spaced screw holes - measured center to center
- two 1/2" steel screws - order longer screws if needed
- use with boxes mounted in stucco, EFIS, brick, siding, etc.
- use with a moisture gasket, weatherstripping or silicone for a tight seal
- covers old boxes from some models of intercom doorbells similar to Nutone, Audiotech, M&S, etc.
- check that you have enough clearance for attaching your doorbell mounting bracket
Need another door chime cover size or one with other features? See Doorbell Wall Plate Covers in a choice of finishes.
See Doorbell Cover Measuring Tips for help finding the right cover.