Give your home an elegant upgrade with a stylish 4-way dark bronze rocker light switch that looks amazing with wall plates in brass, copper, or oil rubbed bronze. Rocker switches by Pass & Seymour offer the best match for high-end plumbing fixtures and hardware crafted in refined, old-world finishes like Venetian bronze or dark oiled bronze. These premium 4-way switches look especially wonderful with warm-toned granites, metallic tiling, and rich wooden cabinetry in cherry, walnut, or rosewood. Cover with a decorative Decora light switchplate for a designer remake of any room.
- 15 amp, 120/277 voltage rating; quiet rocking paddle withstands everyday use
- four-way electrical switch; residential grade
- green easy-access hex screw; self-grounding switch
- narrow body in back gives you extra room to accommodating bulky wiring in the wall box
- TM874-DBCC6 Pass & Seymour Legrand radiant collection
- material: high-resistant thermoplastic in a premium brushed metallic bronze finish
- extra-long strap; back- and side-wired external screw pressure plate
- quick installation - accepts #13 and #14 AWG; speed wire #14 AWG
- tri-drive ground, terminal and mounting screws
- 4.19" height; 1.43" width; 1.27" depth
- made in Mexico - Buy American Act compliant
- Fed Spec FSUL listed; CSA listed
Note: Four-way bronze light switches are usually used for a single lighting fixture you wish to control from three or more areas within a house - from different walls of a large dining room or kitchen, from an upper or lower level by a staircase, or any rooms with two or more entrances where lights tend to get left on.
Shop all Decora rocker switches.