You'll never get confused again when you tag your switch plates with these decorative labels that identify your switches. These copper labels are an attractive option to organize your home and can be used with both toggle or Decora rocker switches. Now you can clearly identify switches with these useful etched metal switchplate labels thereby eliminating guesswork and confusion. Kyle Switch Plates exclusive product.
- Nameplates fit both toggle and Decora style light switchplates as well as standard and oversized wall plates. Set of 6 tags. Sold as sets only and cannot be returned unless the set is complete.
- Switchplate name tags fit above or below toggle switches; on Decora rocker switches tags can be mounted below only.
- Label dimensions are 1-1/4" wide x 3/4" tall. Non-tarnish etched nickel silver identification tags.
- Includes adhesive strip for mounting. Switch identifiers also can be installed with standard 1/2" long switch plate screws (not included). If you need switch plates screws to match your existing plates, please order Screws separately.
- Label Set #1: Kitchen, Light, Porch, Fan, Garage and Disposal.
- Label Set #2: Inside, Outside, Hall, Closet, Master, Basement.
- Label Set #3: Living, Dining, Entry, Stairs, Sink, Table.
- Label Set #4: Patio, Laundry, Game Room, Den, Office, Deck.
- Label Set #5: Bedroom, Sunroom, Room, Bathroom, Vanity, Heater.
- Label Set #6: Chandelier, Recessed, Upper, Lower, Pendants, Spots.
- Label Set #7: Under, Island, Cabinet, Counter, Pantry. (5 labels only)
- Label Set #8: Bar, Fireplace, Desk, Family, Media, Computer.
- Label Set #9: Great Room, Garden, Front, Back, Upstairs, Downstairs.
- Label Set #10: Tub, Lamp, Bookcase, Shelf, Power, Booth.
- Label Set #11: Three Light and three Fan.
- Label Set #12: Two Light, two Fan and two blanks.