Update the look of an older porch intercom or home communication box with this blank speaker cover plate that has screw holes spaced 6" apart when measured from the center of one hole to the center of the other hole. This intercom box cover screws into the rough-in box that is set into the side of a home, patio area, breezeway, apartment building entry, etc., to replace old voice or chime units. Video doorbell chime or other updated security systems can then be mounted on plate. Use with caulking, weatherstripping or flexible gaskets for a tight seal on uneven surfaces.
- 0.030" 302/304 stainless steel with a baked enamel finish
- fits some models of vintage patio speakers or home doorbells
- specialty size made in America
- 7.5" high x 5.5" wide x 5/32" deep
- screws spaced 6.0" center to center
- use with a moisture gaskets, weatherstripping or silicone caulking for a tight seal
- two 1/2" stainless steel screws - longer screws can be purchased if needed
Get assistance - see how to measure a vintage intercom speaker box.
Shop Outdoor Speaker Cover Plates if you need a plate for another old speaker system with different screw hole spacing.