Freshen up the look of an older patio speaker or home door bell intercom box with this blank speaker cover plate that has screw holes spaced 6-1/4" apart. This intercom speaker cover screws into the rough-in box that is set into the side of a home, porch area, apartment building, etc., to replace old voice or chime units. Video doorbell chime or other updated security systems can then be mounted on plate. Use with caulking, weatherstripping or flexible gaskets for a tight seal on uneven surfaces.
- white is 0.04" aluminum with baked enamel finish
- fits some models of vintage patio speakers or home doorbells
- custom size made in America
- 7.5" high x 5.5" wide x 5/32" deep
- screws spaced 6.25" center to center
- use with a moisture gasket, weatherstripping or silicone for a tight seal
- two 1/2" stainless steel screws - longer screws can be purchased if needed
Get assistance - see how to measure a vintage speaker box.
Shop Patio Door Speaker Cover Plates if you need a plate for another old speaker system with different screw hole spacing.