These moisture gaskets for 1 gang toggles, blanks, single receptacles and phone jack switch plates provide interface solutions for excellent sealing of oil and water at low flange pressures when used as environmental seals. Made of standard non-asbestos gasket material to safely help insulate your home.
- bulk pricing, see drop down menu for quantity price breaks
- Moisture prevention inserts are made of black low density cellulose fiber material with high rubber filler content and a nitrile butadiene rubber binder. 100% Asbestos-Free and 100% Solvent-Free.
- 2-7/8" wide by 4-3/4" high x 1/16" thick. Designed to be just slightly larger than standard switchplates in order to create a seal around the edges. Punch outs scored for toggle (7/16" x 7/8"), round receptacles (up to 1-11/16" ), and smaller 27/32" opening for cables or phone jacks. Small score marks for various screw hole mounting positions on electrical box, standard device or interchangeable devices.
- To help protect your outlets and switches, simply unscrew switchplate and place barrier pad over your device before replacing plate. (Before working on an electrical outlet, be sure to turn off the circuit breaker that controls it.)
- Can be used with intermittent heat up to 180 Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit.