These moisture gaskets for 1 gang switch plates for louver covers, GFCI Decor rockers and duplex receptacles provides excellent sealing of oil and water at low flange pressures when used as environmental seals. Made of standard non-asbestos gasket material.
- bulk pricing, see drop down menu for quantity price breaks
- Moisture prevention inserts are made of black low density cellulose fiber material with high rubber filler content and a nitrile butadiene rubber binder. 100% Asbestos-Free and 100% Solvent-Free weatherstripping.
- 2-7/8" wide by 4-3/4" high x 1/16" thick. Designed to be just slightly larger than standard switchplates in order to create a seal around the edges. Punch outs scored for GFI decorator rocker or louvered opening (2-1/8" x 2-11/16") and for duplex receptacles (each hole is 1-5/16" across by 1-1/8" high). Small score marks for various screw hole mounting positions on electrical box, standard device or interchangeable devices.
- Can be used with intermittent heat up to 180 Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To help protect your outlets and switches, simply unscrew switchplate and place barrier pad over your device before replacing plate. (Before working on an electrical outlet, be sure to turn off the circuit breaker that controls it.)