Replace a low voltage GE master controller with this 9-switch master panel for a 3-gang box featuring 24V 3A switches. The Legrand switches are compatible with vintage GE and Bryant 24V low voltage lighting systems. The clean white triple stacked 9-switch wall plate set will give your room a fresh look. These specialty Despard trigger switches will flip up and down to control your low voltage relays.
- this set fits a 3-gang box so expansion of the 2-gang box used in the original RMS-4A 12-switch dial controller would be required
- we recommend combining areas to change from 12 control areas to 9 areas
- set includes one plate, three straps, and nine low voltage light switches
- 9-switch plate is white enamel finish on .03" steel; ULC and UL listed plate made in USA
- includes nine white Despard trigger switches (curved on sides, flat on top/bottom)
- switches: 3A, 24V AC/DC 3-wire easy-press switches with crimp connectors; made by Pass & Seymour in Mexico; use with copper or copper-clad wire only
- switches can be wired in parallel to create 3-way switches so that local room switch and control panel switch will both control the room light fixture
- 6-3/8" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- 6 matching white slot head 5/16" screws
Q & A
Q. Can I replace my GE RMS-4A 12-switch controller with this unit? A. This unit fits on a 3-gang box whereas old GE controller fit on a 2-gang box. Use this unit if you only use 7-9 switches on your current master controller and you plan to replace the underlying box with a 3-gang unit. If using 10-12 switches, see if areas can be combined (without exceeding the maximum voltage) so that two adjacent areas can be controlled by the same switch. Alternately stack a second 2- gang box above or below the current box and use two 6-switch control panels.