Nine Blank Switch Plate Covers
Extra long blank wallplate for covering up an empty 9-gang electrical box. This sturdy faceplate is typically used when the electrical box is moved to a safer or more convenient location in large facilities such churches, warehouses, industrial complexes, multi-story buildings, etc. Can also be used during a construction project for temporarily covering the electrical wires coming into a wall box until the lighting setup is finalized.
- made in USA
- ULC and UL listed trim plate
- 17-1/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- 18 matching 1/2" screws included - buy long installation screws if 9-gang box recesses behind wall
- available metal finish: white or ivory
- use for covering 9 unused spaces