Drop this short flat narrow 2 toggle switchplate onto a recessed electrical box that is blocked on top/bottom plus sides by tiling, brick, molding, furniture, etc. This dual purpose 2-gang wall plate fits those really odd spots where you need to have either a perfectly flat wallplate and/or one that is trimmed off by 1/4" on all three or four edges.
- quality white metal two toggle wallplates made in USA
- white enamel finish on .030" steel
- 4" W x 4" H x 1/32" (.030") D (trimmed .25" on all four edges compared to standard cover)
- completely flat cover with slightly countersunk screw holes and no bevel on the edges
- slightly bend straps into box on device if necessary to get a tighter fit against wall
- Kyle Switch Plates exclusive custom design
- cover an electrical box butted up against trim or solid surfaces (check the dimensions of your box)
- create a flush mount switchplate where it is partially covered by bookshelves or other furnishings to allow a tight fit against wall surface
Need a beveled switchplate that is only shortened on the top or the bottom? Choose the half short 2 toggle cover. Or see the half narrow 2 toggle wall plate if it only needs to be narrower on either the left or right side.
Shop all short wallplate covers or shop all narrow switch plates.