These flat 4" narrow double rocker light switch covers are skinny on both sides to fit between obstructions on both sides. Good solution when electrical boxes are mounted tight against glass or ceramic tile, moulding, trim, brick, door jams, window frames, cabinets, or bookcases where you need the flattest profile possible. For multi-use plates such as toggle/GFCI, duplex/rocker, or double duplex, just replace your electrical devices with the modern Decora versions to accommodate your specialty installation.
- flat cover - best for setting into mantel, tile, etc., where no bevel is needed
- made in USA
- 4" W x 4-1/4" H x .03" D flat metal outlet switch plates (1/2" narrower and 1/4" shorter than normal)
- thin area on both left and right sides of the plate to the edge of the device is 7/16"
- 4 matching 5/16" screws
- device openings and screw holes are all in standard locations to fit your current devices
- custom size - trimmed Decora rocker outlet wall switch plates not produced in plastic - Kyle Switch Plates exclusive
- openings fit all brands of modern rocker, GFI, slide dimmer, block receptacle, and Decora style devices (Decora is a Leviton trademark term)