2 Toggle 1 Decora 1 Toggle Light Switch Plates
Hard-to find 4-gang specialty wall plate designed for a Decora type device sandwiched between two toggle switches on one end and another toggle on the opposite end. If you are updating a toggle switch on a quad cover to one of the modern electrical switches for dimming lights, controlling a ceiling fan, or even adding a socket, this custom switchplate is the solution.
- American made - all opening dimensions and screw positions are standard
- ULC and UL listed 2-toggle-rocker-toggle wall plate
- 8-3/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D metal combination cover
- six matching 1/2" installation screws; plus two 5/16" screws for block/rocker opening
- Decora is Leviton trademark for block outlet, rocker, slider dimmer, GFCI, or other decorator devices that fit the large square opening
Searching for a larger version? Look at the Extra Big 2 Toggle 1 GFCI/Decora 1 Toggle Switch Plate.