This specialized 2" trimmed narrow decor outlet rocker switch cover fits in tight spots next to tiles, cabinets or other obstructions that are slighting blocking a 2-gang electrical box.
- light almond enamel finish on .030" thick steel
- made in USA
- move over position of device in box to adjust spacing left or right
- UL listed
- trimmed to 2" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D with beveled edges, standard block cutout
- 2 matching 5/16" slot head screws
- skinny custom configuration for standard receptacle or paddle switch; only manufactured in metal (not plastic)
- standard block opening: 1-5/16" W x 2-5/8" H; metal on each side of opening: 11/32"
- electrical device screw slot usually has a bit of play so you can move it over a bit
- openings fit all rocker, GFCI, block and Decora (Leviton trademarked brand) style devices
- Kyle Switch Plates exclusive size