Rocker - Toggle - Toggle - Outlet Wall Covers
4 gang combination switch plate with 1 Decora, 2 toggles and 1 duplex opening switch plates. This unusual switchplate is typically used when needing to expand an electrical wall box by adding a slide dimmer or home security controller that would fit into the decorator (block) opening.
- made in USA
- ULC and UL listed metal receptacle-toggle-toggle-decora cover
- 8-3/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- just flip it over if your decor switch is on either the right or left ends of this wallplate layout
- five 1/2" (toggle/outlet) & two 5/16" (rocker) matching screws
- rectangular opening fits all block receptacle, dimming sliders, rocker, GFCI, and Decora style devices (Decora is a Leviton trademark term)
Shopping for a jumbo version? See the Super Large 1 GFCI Rocker 2 Toggle 1 Duplex Wall Plate.