Two Toggle One Duplex Outlet One Decora Switch Plates
Cover up an unusual combination of switches with this 4-gang faceplate designed for 2 toggles, 1 outlet plus 1 GFI decorator rocker openings. Toggle switches are typically used for light switches, the duplex opening is the most common type of socket opening, and the large rectangular opening is used for a variety of devices such as Decora outlet switches, light dimmers, ceiling fan controls, ground fault outlets, home security controls, etc.
- American-made combo metal wall plates
- ULC and UL listed toggle-toggle-duplex-block trim plates
- 8-3/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- rocker opening fits any GFCI receptacle, block dimmer, and Decora (Leviton trademark) style electrical devices
- 8 matching 1/2" domed, slotted screws