1/8'' Offset Narrow Rocker Wall Plate - Satin Stainless Steel
Cover tricky switches or block outlets that sit too close to trim, tile, a large mirror or built-in desk. This stainless steel single-rocker switchplate has an offset cutout for the device.
One side has a smaller, narrow edge to fit into a tight spot. Need the right side to be trimmed? Simply rotate this cover to get the small side where you need it (left or right).
- stainless steel cover with matching installation screws (5/16")
- 4.5" tall
- 2.75" wide
- 5/32" smooth bevelled edges
- from center or screw hole to edge is 1.25" on trimmed edge
- opposite, larger side measures 1.5" (from screw hole center to edge)
- device opening and box mount screw spacing is standard for rocker devices
- use with rocker switches or GFCI/block outlets
Shop narrow switch cover sizes for more.