Offset Narrow 3 Toggle Switch Wall Plate - Satin Stainless Steel
Cover a 3-gang electrical box that has ended up too close to nearby structural elements. This narrow triple toggle light switch cover is shorter on one side to fit in a spot where a standard one won't, such as up against a brick fireplace or wood window trim. Toggle switch openings and screw holes are in standard positions, but shifted to one side of stainless steel plate to make more room on one side.
- American-made wall plates
- residential-grade .030" stainless steel
- brushed finish
- place trimmed/shorter edge on right or left by rotating the plate as needed
- 6-3/8" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D (beveled edges on all 4 sides)
- three toggle openings shifted / offset towards 1 side
- width from edge of toggle on narrow side is 29/32"
- toggle cutout to edge on opposite side 1-13/32"
- standard stainless steel mounting screws included
- also available in white metal, not available in plastic