Specialty Wider Spaced 3 Rocker Light Switch Covers
Custom 3 Decora light switch wall plate solves the problem of making a cover fit adjacent 1-gang and 2-gang electrical boxes.
- designed for a single box and a double box mounted next to each other
- screw holes spaced 2.25" center to center on one set, standard 1.813" on second set
- check your spacing - try adjusting your device spacing to match these distances
- note that plates screw into far ends of straps, so these are the locations to measure (center to center)
- available in white enamel finish on .030" steel
- made in USA
- 6-3/8" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- 6 matching 5/16" installation screws
- opening fits rocker, paddle, GFCI, timer, sliding dimmer, block and Decora style devices (Decora is Leviton trademark)
Installation Instructions: To adjust the spacing, turn off the electricity to the devices. Next, loosen your device screws and and push devices slightly until they line up with the plate openings. Tighten screws again and install the cover. Restore the power.