These weatherproof 1 blank electrical switch plates can be used to cover up empty electrical boxes in wet locations. Faceplates feature a smooth satin finish and are manufactured from anodized aluminum that resists the elements. The included flexible gasket helps provide a tight seal against the wall to protect wiring inside your wall box in wet weather.
- clear anodized finish on .040" thick aluminum, satin
- made in America - both faceplate and gasket
- UL and CSA listed 883 C
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- 2 matching 1/2" stainless steel mounting screws
- includes weatherstripping black gasket UL listed for wet locations
- stamped "suitable for wet locations" on front