Combo Wide Toggle Vintage Switch + Modern Decor Switch Covers
Have wider toggles in your mid-century home? These newly-manufactured combination Decora + fat toggle wall plates are designed for vintage wide toggle (or skinny rocker) switches that fit into switch openings that have straight sides and rounded ends top and bottom. The back of your old wall plates might have been marked "Made in Switzerland" and have a star with the letters AFH embossed on the back.
- made in USA
- fits one Theiler F-Touch rocker switch plus a standard Decora switch
- 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- vertical screw holes spaced 2-1/2" apart
- flush toggle openings are 1/2" wide x 1-3/8" tall
- two matching 1/2" screws plus two 5/16" screws
- white enamel finish on .030" steel - looks like plastic, lasts like steel
Shop Vintage Light Switch Cover Plates for more sizes.